Tuesday, January 01, 2008

MVP Again!

Happy New Years to me! Every New Years Day for the last four years I've received a message from Microsoft that says

Congratulations! We are pleased to present you with the 2008 Microsoft® MVP Award! The MVP Award is our way of saying thank you for promoting the spirit of community and enhancing people’s lives and the industry’s success every day. Your extraordinary efforts in Windows Server System - Directory Services technical communities during the past year are greatly appreciated.

A very nice way to start the year. Well, I got that message again this morning, so it marks five years of my involvement in the MVP community. At first I wasn't sure what to make of it, but as time has passed by I've become very grateful for the interaction with Microsoft, the community of very sharp fellow MVPs, and the professional exposure it's given me.

Thanks, Microsoft!

No comments: